Berlin

Berlin

Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

april

april

cherrieblossoms
behind them a moon
a snow white crescent
illuminating the blue of the sky
and even the cherrieblossoms
I am escaping myself
arm in arm with a
singing nightingale
night and day are one
all through the meadows
all through those
luscious fields of tulips
(I like the almost black ones best)
my hands in the earth
the smell of lilac filling my
entire being with spring
digging deep and deeper
it is already warm
putting seeds into the soil
does not seem to be early
behind me the moon
I am escaping myself
into the cherrieblossoms
a new person later when
a moon full and orange
touching the horizon
is also touching me
singing with the nightingale
night becomes day
taking me to the end
no to the beginning of the world

© Susanne Becker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen