Berlin

Berlin

Sonntag, 27. Oktober 2013

inside

“Inside the river there is an unfinishable story
and you are somewhere in it” - Mary Oliver -


my prayers are poems
poems are my prayers
and I follow my feelings
for they are truth
like they were God’s voice
inside me
they tell me what to do only
if I can get quiet enough to hear
listening is an art







I don’t think I ever fell
deeper still and deeper
quietude in the center of a river
into a bottomless grief



I don’t think I ever lost so much
and  I still feel everything
a bottomloss multitude
sadness in so many shades
like a river running through my soul
this is the highest state
the water around me
sheds stillness darkness into my longing
but something is cracking
unfinishable and I know you to be there

© Susanne Becker

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen