Berlin

Berlin

Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

Daughter of an alien star


Daughter of an alien star 

Darkness.
No bottom to hit
in order
to rise again.
An endless fall
into nothingness
searching for an embrace
I grew wings
black and velvety.
And then I rose
but not too high
not too high.
She would not forgive me
otherwise.
Good girl.
I would loose her
otherwise.
Good girl.
I rose
but not too high.
The land below still
so small
so narrow the alleys.
Not high enough.
I saw her sitting in a swamp
everything was yellow and green and brown.
Her skinny arms
reached out of the muddy water
into the sky.
Not too high.
Come back to me.
Come back to me.
My black wings
velvet really
embraced a part of the world
she did not want to see.
I did come back
but never stayed.
My black wings
velvet really
embraced a part of me
she did not want to know.
Come back to me.
Come back to me.
Daughter of an alien star
and take off your mask.
Show me the face
you were meant to wear for me.
My wings embraced a darkness
bottomless.
I can not hit anything
in order to rise
from you.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen