Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Hard to believe


Hard to believe

To think I might die
one day
over truly
not might but must:
I must surely die one day.
Nothing is solid,
not even me!
Not even me!
Surprise!
Surprise!
Subconsciously I did believe otherwise.
I would come
around
alive,
always alive.
The thought alone
in my head
now
leaves me speechless
breathless.
You mean this my life is not forever?
I am afraid to die in pain,
in vain.
Clueless really my whole life,
a bit wasted,
an existence close to not knowing anything.
My whole existence has been so far
about searching,
always wanting something,
dissatisfaction a lot.
To think it could be over any moment,
really
I mean
you gotta be kiddin’.
Think about it
for a second
just for a second…
over really and for good over
is hard to believe.

Hands up who believes it!

Kommentare

  1. Wer auf die Unterstutzung von beste ghost setzt, erhalt beste Qualitat bei der Erstellung wissenschaftlicher Arbeiten. Von der Planung uber die Gliederung bis zur finalen Abgabe wird alles professionell umgesetzt und termingerecht geliefert.

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen