Berlin

Berlin

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012

Hard to believe


Hard to believe

To think I might die
one day
over truly
not might but must:
I must surely die one day.
Nothing is solid,
not even me!
Not even me!
Surprise!
Surprise!
Subconsciously I did believe otherwise.
I would come
around
alive,
always alive.
The thought alone
in my head
now
leaves me speechless
breathless.
You mean this my life is not forever?
I am afraid to die in pain,
in vain.
Clueless really my whole life,
a bit wasted,
an existence close to not knowing anything.
My whole existence has been so far
about searching,
always wanting something,
dissatisfaction a lot.
To think it could be over any moment,
really
I mean
you gotta be kiddin’.
Think about it
for a second
just for a second…
over really and for good over
is hard to believe.

Hands up who believes it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen