Berlin

Berlin

Donnerstag, 29. November 2012

What'll happen next?


What’ll happen next?  

I pride myself in looking younger then I am
What’ll happen if people find
I do look my age?
Devastation.
What’ll happen, when my hair turns white?
Mourning.
-Getting old is not for pussies-
I pride myself in having a slender and still strong body.
What’ll happen when the first signs of aching arrive at my threshold?
knocking
I will ignore them as long as it works
that way
I will ignore myself as long as it works.
What’ll happen when the first signs of aging arrive at my threshold?
(Are you blind? They have been arriving for the past 20 years!)
Knocking
Slamming my front door open –
No! I still
WILL ignore them as long as it works
That way
I will ignore myself as long as it works.
I pride myself in being somebody I really want to be.
What’ll happen if I am in fact somebody else?
Somebody I dislike at the core of her being?
Ugly, badmouthing others (all the time, I mean ALL THE TIME)
I might be somebody
I would not want to meet –
I would not want to meet myself.
Desillusionment in absolution
Absolute Desillusionment
Since weakness is not en vogue
There is not much room to continue gracefully
 A life which leads into weakness unavoidably
Inevitably there will come this moment
Where somebody has to carry me over my threshold
Not for romantic reasons
But just plainly because I can not walk myself
Anymore
Ever
Not walking I will never reach a turning point
One way street
I might be crawling
out of this

1 Kommentar: