Berlin

Berlin

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012

Rosary


Rosary                                                                                                                      

A golden string
many years long
a golden string
many decades long
hopefully -
red pearls, small and big ones, dark and light red, so many shades –
MY LIFE!
I live along the string
like a blind woman with an inner eye
reading and writing with my inner eye
guided.
Each pearl has a meaning
My friend Andrea (1983)
The book by Suzuki Roshi
I found in a bookstore in Carytown in 1994
My colleagues boyfriend
who told me about Waldorfschools for the first time (2001).
Each pearl has changed my life
or should I say
shaped it.
It became what it was supposed to be
from the beginning.
MAGIC!
The first book by Natalie Goldberg
also at the bookstore in Carytown
also Richmond, also 1994.
A magical time was that!
The bookstore is a big pearl,
Richmond even bigger – to name a few.
My children – the biggest pearls.
There are so many more.
My way of magical thinking is
to know deep down
that the string with all those pearls
has been there before I have.
I have to find the way from pearl to pearl,
a blind woman
with her books,
a blind woman
with her notebooks.
It is not always so obvious
stretched out before me.
There have been foggy years,
even decades of feeling utterly lost.
My life
a magical blind walk along those pearls
lined on a golden string, guiding me.
The last one will be very close to the first one.
Touching it I will know.                                                                                           

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen